Friday, June 12, 2009

#1 Save that Date idea & First Blog

Follow My First Thoughts of Wedding Planning on wordpress:

bunniandbarricuda.wordpress.com/

July 6, 9, 11, 16//2008
August 1, 12//2008
Oct 9//2008
Nov 26//2008
May 21//2009

Save That Date thoughts:
Even though I'm nixing the printed STDs, I needed something cute that was somewhat consistent with the invitations I bought last year before I knew I could design. Hence, the e-mail STD is born!

The following image I found on littlesparrowstuff.etsy.com and is super cute- I won't even dare use this design but the font used reminded me that I still love typography and always have since I was little. Yes, I was THAT GIRL who did all the posterboards because she loved to do block lettering. That font is really common and I can't remember the name but it's sparked the idea that my invites can look like ME: quirky, youthful, unique, and still elegant at the same time.

As I'm typing this, I've already sketched out my process.


No comments:

Post a Comment