Friday, June 26, 2009

# 9 Tutorials: Cake Stands!





Wowsers! Sometimes perusing blogs and wedding magazines make my head spin- sometimes I am happy to see other people's ideas, sometimes not because then that'll make me think that I'm copying. However, this is one exception that I am glad to have seen and will not feel guilty about using. Tangarang shows how to make your own cake stands! OMG all it is is just epoxy and thrifty cute plates. Boo Boo Boo! So easy my brain hurts. Oh well, I am happy I ran into it because there are lots of random details I already planned on making.

2. Tree Pedestal Cake Stand
Wow- another no brainer, yet I'm just dumbfounded that I haven't thought of it yet. This would be the most appropriate- I have to figure out if I want the wood look or not- after all, our wedding toppers thus far include a hand-carved wooden gummi rabbit by my boo back in high school. Very sentimental- hopefully he will be able to carve a wooden frog or rat to match me! (I'm the rabbit)

No comments:

Post a Comment