Saturday, June 27, 2009

# 12 Inspiration: Anthropologie



I absolutely love love love Anthropologie. Everything in that store looks like it came from my dream closet- with lov
ely cotton dresses in quirky prints to decorations that I would make, this store is a severe inspiration caddy of my love.

I checked out a bit of history on A- it is owned by Urban Outfitters which is targeted for younger, more hip crowd in their 20s whereas Anthro is marketed towards the well-read, worldly woman in her 30s-40s with an annual household income of $200,000!! Holy rabbits, I am only 22- in terms of prediction, does that mean when I'm 30-40, my income will be above $200k and my entire house will look like the inside of the store? Seems likely at this point. Even Thomas is spooked how 100% Anthro looks like me. Love Love.

I was at one of the fancy Dallas malls near the hotel and was the happiest rabbit in the world when I found the store. SO HAPPY that in fact, I pulled out my camera and snapped soooo many pictures of the store. Discretely of course since I think it's not allowed and rightfully so!

No comments:

Post a Comment