Wednesday, July 8, 2009

#16 Purchases!!

Hooray Hooray- as I was dropped off at Hobby Lobby for 2+ hours, Tommy B was doing business as usual. All I bought was one spool of "satin" pink ribbon and some overpriced Trolli gummi worms. Bored, I walked over to Wal-Mart and shockingly enough, bought a white Martha Stewart eyelet album as our wedding guestbook! How sweet is that- it's all white so I can watercolor on the pages, formal enough b/c it's Martha, and it was on sale. Score.

I bought 2 more spools of ribbon- 1 white to trim the edges of my veil, 1 green b/c it was pretty. Got a Fiskars paper cutter for 12.50 as opposed to $33 (i've always wanted one- but now that I think about it, I don't really have room and will probably end up doing my paper crafts at the school using their printers and fancy cutter).

Bronze spray paint to do a trial on my branches. Sitting at my parents' house and for some reason, a wave of creativity surges over me- I think it's b/c that was where I was raised and stemmed my creative nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment