Tuesday, July 14, 2009

#22 This looks like a job for me

...so everybody, just follow me, cuz we need a little con-tro-ver-sy

Yes, Eminem is playing in the background. Hard to believe but he was my music idol for a while. Totally the opposite of the light, happy, pretty pink songs I hear today aka ADELE! I love her.

Music- FH doesn't care for rap b/c he doesn't want this wedding to be reminiscent of high school tacky prom. HA! Little does he know, I'm probably going to get Irel or Bren to devise up a list of *edited* down versions of my favorite jams to boogie down to. Missy Eliot anyone? LUDA?!

The rest of the time, Pandora.com can be played for all I care- I like everything they recommend to me anyway.

How would I incorporate Chinese-inspired music to rap? I guess I can't- it would be easier to integrate w/Adele-like music. Hmm......

I also don't know how to incorporate my heritage at the wedding. We were going to do all Asian food before it got turned down by my aunt. Boo. I am NOT wearing and buying a new 'red dress.' But really, the idea is starting to grow on me a bit more, only because it doesn't have to be Chinese Chinese but red/pink anywho. And who knows, I could finally change into a shorter, white puffy strapless dress for the reception! Other than that, I can't think of anything at the moment and my folks don't seem to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment