Thursday, July 16, 2009

#24 Booked My *Second Vendor!

I went to Ace Rents today in a flurry of shopping love and booked the rental company w/a deposit! Felt accomplished. Chairs and tables. woo. It's technically my 2nd vendor. 1st was the photog. Annnnnd... that's pretty much it?
M+C
Apparently Tracy wants me to shop for wedding decor and supplies for Marshall & Carry's makeshift "reception" dinner. Well, it's more of a dinner thrown in their honor but Jenn & I will make it as formulaic as possible in terms of the American reception dinner. Cake cutting, bouquet toss and all. All for $100 budget! How awesome is that! That gives me a mini practice of what to "buy" and I can finally splurge on those cheap Dollar Tree crafts! Tokyo won't really need centerpieces because their hibachi table pretty much takes up the entire site. But whatev. There'll be a guest signing book but Jenn & I were thinking about making it a scrap/guest book(like I wanted with mine) except w/pics! I have less than a week to take the pics, develop them, and put them in the book. This is as close to a wedding M+C will have in America and I want them to get a real kick out of it. Woo woo! Bouquet time maam!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment