Saturday, July 18, 2009

#25 Sleepy Panda

dang it i got to face paint in 10 hours. wake up in 6 hours. drive for 1.5 hours. face paint. drive back to pcola. work a late night shift. mannn am I tirrrrrrred. What I DO for a few extra bucks and a wedding. phew.

made a little paper crepe flower tonight. waiting on FH to come back from fishing so i can cook me up a fish. Spent 10% of Tracy's budget. Jenn has 15%. We're left with $75! guest book, developing pictures, more decorating stuff, and flowers pretty much. I think i want to make the cake for Marshall as a present- I think that'd be more appropriate- otherwise, T would rather have the $ spent on a nice fancy cake as opposed to a homemade concoction. want it 2 tiered. maybe 3. who knows, who cares. all i want to do is decorate the cake w/fondant and colros!!!!!!

OK sleepytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment