Thursday, July 16, 2009

#23 Shopping, shopping, DONE!

Ok, so I was pretty upset when my mom told me I *had* to get a red dress for the tea ceremony part of the wedding(i'm chinese!). After all, I've been looking for my *dream* wedding dress for a year now and gosh darn it, I want to wear it the whole time, both ceremony & reception. However, I told myself that if I HAD to wear one, it would be a cute, strapless red bubble dress or something poofy to that extent.



I walk into Cache- nothing. I walk into Express- I tell her I need a red dress. The associate was really helpful and took out exactly what I pictured, my exact size, the exact material and sheen, and told me it was on SALE! WTF! I love Express clothes but can't seem to afford them. It was bambambam all at once- I had to buy it. I can't find a picture of it online but it's the same general idea with the pic shown! MUCH better than that traditional thing.

Oh, I also placed my order for a bridal gown last night! Excited to see it once it's shipped in a month or so. You must be thinking it's crazy to buy a dress you've never tried on online but hey, Robe De Mariage, I trust thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment