Friday, July 31, 2009

#30 Wedding Hair

2 years ago, I chopped off my hair to donate it to Locks of Love. I was tempted again but knew I was going to get married "soon" so I decided to stop cutting it and grow it out. Now my hair is long and flowy, which I love, but only doing so because i'm getting married this January.

"AHH! I'm SO SICK of my long hair!! Let me just cut it off already!!" -Me
"No! Wait until after the wedding!!"- FH
"WE HAVEN'T EVEN PICKED A DATE YET!!! If we don't pick a date, I'm seriously going to chop it off. Some kid needs this hair." -Me
---- picked the date
"Now I'll keep it."

I want a long, curly, half up/down 'do. GORGEOUS~~!!
You bet once this wedding thing is over, I'm going full Pixie-cut and dyed. I don't dye my hair because then it disqualifies me from donating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment