Tuesday, October 13, 2009

# 77 Invites. DONEZO!

The whole invitation fiasco was such a mess, I nearly broke down several times because I spent an entire month worrying about them. NOW?! Thanks to the help of a bridesmaid and groomsmen(yes, men), I got almost all of my invites printed, perforated, wrapped, and stuffed into envelopes where Melissa and I made envelope liners. Whew. To be honest, I was worried they were going to look way cheesy and not formal enough but I think we kicked arse. 53 invitations were sent out today!!! All that's left is my mom & dad's family and Thomas' dad's family & friends. I'll post pictures of the sweet 'vites and the sweatshop factory I had going on later when everyone's gotten theirs. Let's just say I'm quite pleased :)

They are 100% different from the invites I designed in the summer. More nature inspired and cute.

NOW R.S.V.P.! I even put a stamp on the RSVP postcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment