Wednesday, October 7, 2009

# 75 Bridesmaid Shawls

If you read in my previous post, I was going to make 7, freaking individualized capelets. Unfortunately, it would be overkill and most importantly, I didn't have time. Like I was trying too hard. I've been avoiding the wrap issue for awhile but have got to set my foot down. Terry & Duong suggested shawls... at least they can use them again as opposed to those god awful Clover satin boleros that can be used only once... AND look frumpy. Ok, so for my girls, I had them wear very cohesive dresses in 2 different styles, the sweetheart chiffon and the empress one, both flowy, long, strapless, and Clover green.

Off topic- I found these shawls at Nimli.com and I might just go ahead and purchase them. I went to bed crying, then stayed up to address the problem- get some flippin sleep but first get my angst and confusion out of the way by fixing it!!
Nimli they pick the color if on sale... wtf?
Buy 8.95 but black

No comments:

Post a Comment