Sunday, September 27, 2009

# 71 Invite Mess..

Ok, so before I knew I was going to be a graphic designer, and pretty good at it at that, I bought these stacks of invites to be printed on. Problem is, I tried designing around it, and it looks nice, but when I print it at the nice laser printer at school, it looks homemade! It has little random dots that I just CAN'T stand and don't want to settle. I'm seriously thinking about having it done by a thermography company but that would double the cost of the invites. Btw, the invites aren't that cheap too so every one I mess up on, it's .50 + ink going down the drain. Multiply that by 20 mess ups and that's already $10(which is expected, but still annoying because I've got to throw out the whole set of RSVPs and envelopes that come with it too).

About to break down over some silly paper goods, I called Eager up and drove the gas guzzler of a truck down to the beach, splashed around with her and Sassy, and went to Tu Do with them, my bro, and Yummie (EASY crew). BEST BREAK EVER! Now I'm renewed and ready to finish up on my crap for school. THAT's what's stressing me out. Oh, I added designing and purchasing Yummie's business cards for his new job. Vunderful!

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad i'm in here! and
    i was looking for the prius the whole
    time when we were waiting for you.
    i didn't think you would drive the truck!!
    what were you thinking?!

    hope everything turns out well =]
    i'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHA it says "easy said..."

    ReplyDelete