Tuesday, September 8, 2009

# 60 Project Guestbook: Idea #2

Ok so remember that previous post about me already buying my guestbook? Due to last minute changes w/ M+C's wedding and going over the $100 budget, I ended up letting them use my book as their guest book. So that leaves me back to Square 2.

I went to B&N and saw a graffiti wall book where all the photos are of blank walls and people use sharpies to "graffiti" their art and messages on the "walls." How flippin cool is that?! Well, that being said, I'd like to use the same concept but maybe instead of grungy blank walls, I'll think of something more natural or clean since it is a wedding book. My original concept w/the scrap book was to have people scribble all over the pages anyway so this would take it to another level. I also loved B+A's photo guestbook idea b/c it looked so professional but didn't want to copy them(even though it's very common).

The concept for this new book: Take pictures of walls, blank spaces, etc., dirt, grass, sky, paintings, etc. with space for people's writings. Incorporate some engagement photos of me & T so it'll still be a photobook but with an edge. I saw on B+A's blog about using artscow.com and it seemed to have nice quality for a very reasonable rate. GOTS ta USE it!!

New Project... allow 3-4 weeks shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment