Saturday, September 5, 2009

# 57 update

I've made myself some deadlines but to heck if I'm really doing it! Invites were SUPPOSED to be done last Monday but I want to scrap the entire idea, therefore I'm back at square 1. Crap. crap. I am supposed to start printing in the middle of the month. Start stuffing and getting them ready to mail out by the end of the month. I think I might get ulcers. At least I'm supposed to start my centerpiece ceramics next week with the help of Carry! We're going to just make the vases. Why?
1) doing 12-15 skinny tall vases are less obvious than doing 12-15 HUGE island centerpieces.
2) it'll be a lot faster
3) since I'm technically not enrolled in a ceramics class, I don't want to get in trouble by using their sweet facilities.

I am trying to milk the fact that I'm still a student at UWF and I have sweet access to all of these facilities.

I took on a freelance job from the UWF History Dept. while being a fulltime student and an over-part time worker. We'll see how this semester turns out!! And the next because apparently Tommy B. wants us to go on a 2 week honeymoon vacation immediately following the wedding, therefore I'll be missing the first 2 weeks of school. Hey, I love my boo, what can I say. Can't wait for the 'moon. I loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment