Monday, August 3, 2009

# 37 Fattening Up

Last week after we booked an appointment for the engagement shoot, I made a plan to work out everyday from Mon to Fri so that I could rock my newly toned arms and shoulders. Ha. Only did 3 days but considering I work out 2 times an entire year, I'm good to go! Anyway, clearly my get fit plan is waning because I get to FINALLY stay at home all day and NOT clean! We are currently remodeling/restructuring the house. We're putting away all the unused decorative objects and random things in these pink and blue plastic storage boxes. 4 hours on the computer doing nothing. Fantastic. Next: PAINT
I am so American! This is as fatty as I'll allow myself to conciously make: Grilled cheese, chicken, tomato sandwich on 2 slices of buttered white Bunny bread. Oh, make that 2. Have some Pepsi to wash it down(GROSS) but only because I never drink soda or buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment