Wednesday, November 25, 2009

# 105 BM Shawls...

Ok, it's almost a month away and I've been putting this on the back burner when I could easily have ordered it WAY long ago! I still can't decide what matches the dresses and that's important because it'll be in the pics! I think a neutral would be good, no browns or whites b/c that has too much contrast.

I went on Illustrator(HAHA, i know, cheating) to see what colors matched it automatically. AI swatches on the right, Nimli.com's swatches on the left. I think I'll order them from Nimli because of the quality and the color selection. They are kind of pricy though but currently are on sale. Another $200 after shipping- but we'll see! I think I might match the groomsmen?
More Links:

GLOVES
Amazon's Opera Length Satin Gloves $10 -I hate gloves but am scared of cold weather! I'll buy it just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment