Sunday, November 22, 2009

# 104 Veil ready!

Duong came over to help with cooking while the boys were out in the yard playing with sticks and grass and lake. Ha. Woke up, ate the grits for breakfast, ate the casserole and grits for lunch, and proceeded to search for veil-making materials since I freaking lost my tulle. Went over to the bridal section- they sold the metal combs for $10! I'm like, wtf, this is at most .70- so we walk over to the jewelry section and lo and behold, 1.49. Stupid bridal markup.

Went back to the office and made my veil! Soooo pretty! I love it! We also set up our tables and centerpieces to see what it would look like. Back at the house, we had searched for the centerpiece branches- but since they were wet, we only spray painted one of the them. I am very happy with it! Now I'm looking for little birds or insects to put on the branches. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment