Thursday, November 19, 2009

# 101 Pretty Lists

I had a cup of coffee at 4pm at Wilson's the other day on my break. Couldn't sleep that night. Wedding planning, solution planning, ideas that were left undone were furling around in my head. I started devising lists- first it was the Helpers' outline. I posted an ad on craigslist.com and have been inundated with e-mails so I deleted my posting today because I had a good enough list of contacts. Fantastic! More lists. Last night was food prep. Wow, it was so easy once I threw it on the computer and just typing away! It probably helps a lot that I wanted a consistent and gorgeous feel to it, otherwise I hate looking and working on boring stuff. Siiiiick!


Fly away. Fly away. Once I get the recipes, I have to do some math conversions to estimate the right amount.

-You Won't Be Single For Long Vodka Cream Pasta

-Oven Roasted Red Potatoes 

-Green Bean Casserole





Buffet Menu:

No comments:

Post a Comment