Monday, December 14, 2009

# 114 Rings, License, Dent., donezo!

Thomas and I finally visted the courthouse the same day my friend was getting hitched and applied for our license. That same day, we visited the local jeweler he went to get my engagement ring at. I tell you, I loved the place. Places like Zales and Kay's were too bling and money focused. This place was so chill, I didn't mind going double budget on the bands(that also has to do partly with the fact that gold prices have literally doubled this year from last). Bob knew exactly who we were even though I got engaged 3 years ago and was no pressure. He's going to do some custom work on our bands so that it matches my engagement ring. I pick them up soon. He's had his shop for the past 35 years which I find phenomenal. Stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment