Wednesday, December 2, 2009

# 110 MakeUp Trial #1

Ever since Rezvan did my makeup over the summer for a photoshoot, I've been wary of someone new touching my face. I believe I do a pretty good job but in terms of taking it to that next level of natural POP, I don't think I got it. I never had my makeup done professionally before, but Rezvan did an outstanding job that translated amazingly well in pictures. Anyway, D and L came over to help me with some looks. D did about 7 different looks until finally I said, I want to look like her- pointing to Quinn from Glee. Her face was so natural and beautiful! Pink cheeks, dark lashes, lightly stained lips, and beige eyeshadow, she looks like she stepped out of a modern day Marie Antoinette ball. Once I showed her Quinn from the TV, D was like, "OH!" and recreated the looked almost perfectly! I was stoked- I looked made up but still natural. I would post a pic but my camera died on me :(


No comments:

Post a Comment